Ugh, my weekend was definitely hectic with all these assignments for my classes due this week. Luckily, I managed to almost complete few of them, including my 0.2 Release, for one of my bugs that I am working on. On the day that this was due, I actually got stuck trying to figure out simple problems, such as compiling files and printing values from variables inside this source code.
Quick recap - this bug is about when composing a message using saved email addresses with trailing-spaces from the address book, they do not get sent to the recipient due to a bad parsing. So, what I did was to simply remove these trailing spaces.
Need contributions?
It would be nice if one or two people could help me test out my patch (right-click > Save As). Basically, this bug is happening in Thunderbird and SeaMonkey. All I need is someone to apply this patch on one or both softwares, test out email addresses using the address book and the compose window, and send me the results (hopefully, they will all work). You can also instead test out the same things by extending the test cases (like I have done in my patch), compiling it, and executing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment